4.18.2023

Publishing ministry

I have finished my book on infant baptism („Such is the Kingdom”). We are waiting for the premiere until May 2023. Some people wrote to me that they were looking forward to it. I hope God will use it to strengthen the Church in Poland and spread the Covenant Theology among Polish Christians. 


We are finishing Doug Wilson's „Easy Chairs Hard Words” and „Clean Water, Red Wine, Broken Bread”. 

My new book „Christmas Changes the World” has a good response. People order it for Advent or as a Christmas gift, which is encouragement. 

As you know it is not an easy ministry. We do a lot of work in writing and reviewing entire books. We usually read it 4 times with Jola. We cooperate with two more people: Radek from our Church, who makes editions, and Ania from Cracow (a pastor’s wife), who is a cover designer. So our team are 4 people. I am grateful for our coworkers. Thanks to them this work goes forward and makes our Publishing House visible. We cooperate with a few Christian bookstores which helps us reach people around the whole country.

If you would like to join us as a Partner and support our ministry in Poland or participate in printing the next books please let me know on my email. We would be grateful.  

My email: bartosik7@gmail.com

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz