8.02.2013

Church-News

I’m finishing sermon series from the Sermon on the Mount. It is a wonderful refreshing for my mind and heart. I’ve learnt more what it means to be a disciple of Jesus. I hope it is good spiritual food for people. I am also encouraged because I see that our people show more passion in liturgy. We still learn how to worship corporately, loudly, joyfully and I feel it is getting better and better every Service, although we have no crowds (18-22 people). Although we are a reformed church we have no doctrinal statement that our churches shouldn’t be bigger than 40 souls :-)  and we expect God will be glorified by more souls. 

We regularly pray for our town and as John Knox (Scottish reformer) we want to see Poland and Gdansk changed by the power of the Gospel. One of our families which started the Church with us some years ago enlarged. Their 4th kid (a daughter) was born in April. They also faithfully practice homeschooling.








Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz